Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coaching Update

Mail Time!!

So, I found my top 4 schools I want to apply to and I am sending my coaching packages off this week.  I have had them read and critiqued and I got a good reaction from them so now lets just hope I can land an interview and sell myself as the best option to turn these schools into a State Title Contender!!

School is going good.  I have been doing a good job staying on top of my assignments and I even have been finishing a majority of them early which is good so I can spend the weekend playing X Box 360!!!.

I also have started working out! 3 weeks in and I am staying strong and working hard!  I start every workout with 30 mins of cardio and then I lift.  Just trying to stay motivated and dedicated!

My next goal is to find exactly what school I will do my Transition 2 Teaching at and also taking and passing Praxis Exams!!!

Well I will try to do a better job of keeping up with my blog!  One of my friends threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't haha!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahah I was the friend :) well shoot keep ur blog updated so I have stuff to read at work! lol

    ReplyDelete