Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coaching Update

First off let me say, what a great national championship game!  I had no ties to any team and I didn't care who won it was just good to see a great game played by two great teams!  Congrats to Auburn for pulling it out!!

OK so coaching update!

I finished my first coaching package and my coaching resume.  I finished my defensive playbook, but I am still working on my offensive playbook.  Let me just say this takes a lot of work!  I have put in a lot of hours in putting these things together, I am just hoping that it all pays off for me.  I have been helped a great deal by my mentor and a man who is like a father to me Kevin Wright, his advice is always helpful and I love how he keeps it 100 with me no matter what, because sometimes you need to hear the truth regardless of how it will make you feel.

On another note school starts this week, so go ahead and shoot me now!  I don't think it will be that bad, I have 6 classes and one of them doesn't start until March so that gives me a little breathing room until then.

My next step is to send my coaching packages off to perspective schools and let's hope I have enough experience and charisma to land an interview to let them know how great I am and how great I can make their high school program!!

Until next time...

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment