Monday, February 28, 2011

Thankful!

I want everyone who reads this blog to stop right now and think of how much you have to be thankful for!  Too many times in life we try to focus on the bad things and we overlook the good.  With that said I want to say thank you for all the opportunities I have been afforded in my life.  I would love to be a head coach right now, but maybe God is telling me he has something better planned or maybe he is telling me that I may not be ready either way I am thankful that I still have the opportunity to coach and to make and an impact of kid's lives everyday.  So as you read this I want you to think about all that you have to be thankful for before you complain!  Think about also that without the trials and tribulation there would be no blessing!  You have to go through the valley before you reach the mountain top!

No comments:

Post a Comment