Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ABCs of Me

A. Age - 25 (I'm Old)

B. Bed Size - Queen but I want a King

C. Chore you dislike - cleaning the bathroom, I hate it with all my heart and soul

D. Dogs - I had the most precious dog in the world but I had to give her away for adoption, still hurts!

E. Essential start to your day - Breakfast otherwise I'll pass out

F. Favorite Color- I have 3 Blue, Black, and Old Gold

G. Gold or Silver - Silver

H. Height - 6'2 or 6'3

I. Instruments - I played the Baritone Sax

J. Job - Leasing Manager and Football Coach

K. Kids - 0

L. Live - Indiana

M. Mom's name - Lela Kate Fields

N. Nicknames - Hen Dogg, Hendo, Craigy, Big Craig, Craig n nem (Sheets lol)

O. Overnight hospital stays - None so far!!!

P. Pet Peeves - Selfish People, BSers, and Fake People

Q. Quote from a movie - If you know me then you know I can quote a MILLION MOVIES.  My favorite is probably from Life "You skinned your land lady" "Thats what they say" "A Lot of people say it though" or Anchorman "I'm going to punch you, right in the ovaries, right in the baby maker" and Step bros "So many activities!!!"

R. Right or Lefty - I am ambidextrous I write with my left hand but throw a ball with my right
S. Siblings - Ryan 30, Cory 21, Cordale, 13, DeRon 10, Shelby 7

T. time you wake up - 8:00 during the week 9ish on the weekends

U. Underwear - Boxer Briefs

V. Vegetables you don't like - I don't like ANY vegetables except salad lol

W. What makes you run late - Watching TV (Sports Center Top 10)

X. X-rays you've had - WOW there are a lot.  In Kindergarten I broke my left wrist and my right in 5th grade.  I broke my foot my sophomore year of high school (but didn't tell my coach) My Knee my senior year before surgery.  My ankle the first day of practice at Purdue.

Y. Yummy foods you make - I am a MASTER on the BBQ Grill so anything there is amazing

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites - Lions, Tigers, and Bears (Oh My) and Dolphins and Penguins they are so well dressed lol

No comments:

Post a Comment